Have you decided to switch to the iPhone? Great! You have landed yourself on the right page. We are here to make your transition simple and easy. Yes, there are many who were complaining about the difficulty they were facing while transiting from Android to iPhone. But, now things have got a lot easier. We are to help you with the steps that will make your transition as seamless as possible.
So, what is making you think so long, just take your old Android device and new iPhone and make a switch without any difficulty?
Using The Move to iOS application
When it comes to Apple, it has a very unique and refreshing marketing page that talks about the reasons why you need to make a move from Android to iPhone. But, yes, the content is not advice rather a hype that has been created for one to make the shift now. To make a shift, a company does help its customers with a great resource in the name of an Android application!
- First, on your Android phone, you will have to download the Move to iOS app. This is available at the Google Play Store. Check that your Wi-Fi is enabled. As and when the download gets completed, you need to launch the respective application.
- As and when you have your Move to iOS app ready, you will start with your new iPhone setting. While setup gets started, you will find a range of options available to restore all the applications data. You will have to choose Move Data from Android
- If you have exciting set up your iPhone without restoring your data, you can erase it all and then get started again as stated. Doing so will certainly worth the time as you will have everything that you want from your old device.
- When you get started with the process, you will find a string of numbers reflected on your iPhone device that you will have to enter on your old device. While doing the same, you might find your Android device complaining about weak Wi-Fi. But, that can be ignored as it is more of a side-effect of your Android device connected with the iPhone directly through Wi-Fi.
- After this, you’ll get an option of selecting the data and applications that you need to make a transfer to your iPhone from Android. You need to select the same and then press the Next button.
This is the process of transferring the data from Android phone to iPhone without any hassle whatsoever. The entire procedure might cost you an hour or a bit more as per the performance of your old device and the amount of data you have in the transfer. If you have any confusion while doing the same, you can find a Youtube video demonstrating the same.
Hopefully, now you will be able to make your shift to iPhone From Android without any difficulty. In the next post, we will come up with something more fascinating. Cheers!